SMG employes the latest cleaning equipment and technology to give you the best possible cleaning service, in a responsible way that reflects our commitment to green cleaning and the health and safety of your staff, as well as ours.
Today's leading edge technology has brought a number of innovative solutions to the commercial cleaning sector. And SMG is continually updating our equipment to take full advantage of these innovations. These include state-of-the art carpet steam cleaners for superior carpet cleaning, SaniGlaze Tile Cleaning & Restoration, the latest in flooring cleaning and stripping equipment, as well as HEPA Vacuums that clean better than earlier technologies without adverse effects for occupants and staff.
SMG utilizes state-of-the art equipment
- HEPA Vacuums
- Microfiber Cloths
- Floor Cleaning / Stripping
ProTeam® Super QuarterVac™ HEPA Vacuum
The ProTeam Super QuarterVac comes standard with a HEPA level filtration system. The HEPA filter lasts for up to 6 months and removes 99.97% of dirt and allergens .3 micron or larger from flooring and surfaces. This highly efficient filtration is ideally suited for facilities such as hospitals and office buildings that require the utmost cleanliness for its inhabitants.
- Weighing only 10 pounds and with a smaller profile, the Super QuarterVac HEPA is versatile enough for any sized cleaning professional to maximize removal of dust particles.
- HEPA filter works in concert with ProTeam's advanced four level filtration system (including organically treated Intercept Micro Filters) to capture 99.97% of airborne particles .3 micron or larger which meets HEPA filtration levels.
WYPALL Microfiber Cloths with Microban® Protection
WYPALL* Microfiber Cloths are treated with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection.
Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built-in protection that gives WYPALL* Microfiber Cloths with Microban® Protection an added level of strength against stain and odor causing bacteria.
Microfiber Cloths may not release odor-causing bacteria during typical laundering conditions (do not use bleach or high temperature water). Even after laundering the WYPALL* Microfiber Cloths with Microban® Protection inhibits bacteria from thriving on the cloth, providing an added level of protection.
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in liquid
- Can be laundered 300 times
- Reduces annual cleaning costs which in turn reduces energy, water, and detergent usage.
- Improves efficiency / reduces chemical use
Clarke CR28 BOOST® Rider
If you demand high levels of cleaning with the ultimate in green benefits, BOOST® Technology is what you've been looking for.
With its 28" cleaning path, the CR28 BOOST Rider is effective at cleaning large open areas in your building as well. Unlike most rider scrubbers, the CR28 incorporates Safe-T-Steering which reduces machine speed on turns so you can be assured of improved safety for your operators and for your building and equipment. The CR28 is also the only rider that can strip floors chemical-free using Clarke's patented BOOST Technology.
The CR28 BOOST Rider has also been certified as "High Traction" by the The National Floor Safety Institute.
- BOOST is the autoscrubber technology that is truly capable of chemical-free stripping!
- Dual function rider — cleans, strips and wet screens
- Easy operation with Safe-T-Steering
- Superior solution pickup
- Optional AGM batteries
- Environmentally friendly with efficient solution usage and control